Allows you to feature pages on your sidebar using an excerpt of the page and a text or image link to the page.
- Feature posts for a selected category, or by selecting individual pages.
- Added support for custom templates - includes 4 different templates.
- Added support for custom post types.
- Added support for post thumbnails.
- Added an option to set what tags are allowed in excerpts.
- Supports loading pages with the WPML plugin (for multi-langauge sites).
- Set up a random featured page by selecting multiple pages on the widget form.
- Added option to hide the widget if only one page is selected and user is viewing that page.
- Allows multiple widgets each featuring a different page.
- Use the page title or enter your own title for each widget.
- Option to link the widget title to the page.
- Uses an excerpt of your page or predefined text stored in the "featured-text" custom field.
- Set a default excerpt length which you can override for each widget.
- Adds a text link under the content, or uses the image in the "featured-link" custom field to link to the page.
- Choose alignment of link text or image in widget.
- Add an image using the "featured-image" custom field and set the alignment in the widget.
This plugin includes the following translations. Translations listed with no translator were created by the plugin developer using Google Translate. If you can improve these, you can get your name listed here!