Featured Images in RSS w/ Size and Position
Adds featured images from posts to your site's RSS feed output, with featured image size and CSS positioning options.
- Verified support for WP 3.8.1, added CSS to bump text below small images that are Left Above formatted. Reworked options page layout.
- Verified support for WP 3.8, added Settings menu to Plugin page links for fun, and a Please rate and review link as well.
- Added support for custom sizes and a new Image Right Text Wraps option (shout out to Josh Kohlbach for providing his code modifications).
- Added to the plugin name to make it more descriptive and differential from other plugins named similarly.
- Made author name consistent across repository and in dashboard, to avoid confusion.
- Fixed settings init, if no option values are set, init the default values before outputting images into the feed.
- Added option for CSS styling: Image Left Above Text, Image Centered Above Text, Image Left Text Wraps.
- Add notes about clearing cache, Feedburner cache and Feedburner ping link.
- First release. Yay. Hi Mom. ;)
Requires: 2.9 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.8.1
Last Updated: 2014-1-28
5 of 5 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?