We know you're anxious to test drive the plugin! BUT...there are a few steps to follow to cover all bases and insure a pleasant experience. To see the plugin in action, please visit our demo site. You may also want to view a few example promotions and/or case studies on our web site. When you are ready to begin the installation process, follow these steps:
- install/activate the plugin (IMPORTANT, we created a folder titled: "MOVE facebookapp folder inside TO THE ROOT OF YOUR DOMAIN". Please move the facebookapp folder that is inside to the ROOT of your domain. Facebook requires this folder to be in the root of your domain so that it can communicate with the app.)
- use the provided Photoshop template to design your promotion,
- use the provided instructions to create your Facebook Application (this is only done once for each installation of the plugin),
- in the WordPress admin, enter your Facebook Application settings and create a free Bugs Go Viral account (this allows you to track, purchase, and activate promotions),
- configure and launch your promotion through the Bugs Go Viral dashboard within the WordPress admin. Please note that configuring your promotion is free. You are only charged when you are ready to activate your promotion on Facebook.
Installation & Account Setup
Download & read the README file before installing your Bugs Go Viral WordPress Plugin.
Creating your Facebook Application
How to Create your Facebook App
- PHP 5.1 or above
- WordPress 3.0 or above