It's generally easy to install the Fashion Traffic plugin for WordPress:
- Visit your WordPress admin console.
- Select "Add New" from the "Plugins" menu.
- Enter "Fashion Traffic" in the search box and click "Search Plugins".
- Select "Install Now" under the "Fashion Traffic" plugin name.
- After the plugin downloads and installs click "Activate Plugin".
However, if for some reason you need to install the Fashion Traffic plugin manually:
- Download the Fashion Traffic plugin.
- Add a
/fashiontraffic/ subdirectory to the
- Upload the plugin to the
- Select "Installed Plugins" from the "Plugins" menu.
- Find the Fashion Traffic plugin in the list of "all" or "inactive" plugins.
- Finally click the "Activate" link under the blog Fashion Traffic plugin name.
To use the Fashion Traffic plugin
- Select "Add New" from the "Posts" menu to add a new post.
- If you have not yet been approved by Fashion Traffic click the "register now" link in the Fashion Traffic metabox in the upper right corner of the post edit screen and follow the instructions.
- Once you are approved as a Fashion Traffic blogger enter your username and password into the the Fashion Traffic metabox.
- Search for products and click the ones you want to add to your blog.
- Click one of the "Add ..." buttons to add the affiliate link and optional photo in your post (and if you want click one of the S, M or L buttons to choose the photo size if you are in fact adding a photo.)
- That's all!