Added the ability to specify a unique Object Type for each post, page and the home page.
Replaced strip_tags with preferable wp_kses function.
HTML is now stripped from excerpts.
Fixed issue where title sometimes wasn't being output into og:title on posts.
'Tested up to' compatibility with WordPress 3.8.
Wordpress 3.8 notification UI.
Updated documentation to reflect current Facebook requirements, removed document redundancy.
- Minor update: Added strip_tags in more places to prevent potential conflict issue.
- Changed function name to something less generic to avoid potential conflict with other plugins.
- Updated recommended og:image dimensions.
- Included new open graph properties for og:description, og:site_name and og:type.
- Added visual indication of the field on the settings page.
- Fixed width on preview image (for when someone accidentally uses a massive image).
- Updated help guide.
- Changed comment output in head to 'Open Graph' instead of 'Facebook Open Graph'.
- Clarification on how the plugin works.
- Added og:url meta property (according to Facebook debugger, now required).
- Updated documentation page, suggesting default thumbnail to be 155x155 (because thumbs are that size on Facebook brand pages).
- Minor edits, nothing important.
- Updated tags.
- Fixed typos.
- Release candidate finished.
- Added support information under admin Settings -> Facebook Thumb Fixer
- Updated support information.
- Swapped out deprecated WordPress variables.