Official site (check for the latest): http://j.mp/fbc_official || Twitter: http://twitter.com/we8u
This plugin integrates the Facebook commenting system (new, old or both) right into your website.
If a reader is logged into Facebook while viewing any comment-enabled page or post,
they'll be able to leave a comment using their Facebook profile.
- Styles can all be customized to fit your site's theme (v1 only)
- Number of comments displayed can be adjusted
- Option to post comments directly to a user's Facebook profile page (v1 only)
- Comments can be included on pages only, posts only or both
- Comments can be shown in chronological order or with the most recent comments first (v1 only)
- Facebook comments can be attached to WordPress comments or inserted manually anywhere in your theme
- WordPress comments can be hidden on pages/posts where Facebook comments are enabled
- Comment counts on pages/posts reflect both the Facebook and WordPress comments (v1 only)
- Email notifications can be sent whenever a comment is posted
- facebook notifications can also be sent whenever a comment is posted