- Minor release to fix some caching issues.
- Improved caching, cache will be cleared when widget or post updated (per that album's cache.)
- Facebook authentication and access token issues should be resolved! Tokens only last 2 months.
- Gave the widget some love, updated the code to match shortcode
- Tidied up the code
- Began localization
- Photos now link to 960px (or closest to it) size photo.
- Fixed missing thumbnails due to smaller image size
- Add WordPress transients to cache Facebook response to increase performance
- Adjusted thumbnail resolution
- Clean up a few missed things in code.
- Realized Personal albums and Page albums have different URLs which was causing an error.
- Fix expiring access token issue (need further testing).
- Major overhaul of code
- Utilizes Facebook apps, allows for personal photo albums
- Admin page design overhaul
- Admin page now has newsfeed for developer to keep users aware of upcoming changes or issues.
- Clean up code
- Bug fixes
- Widgets will now respect reverse album order option
- Misc bug fixes.
- Loading graphic and close graphic should always load properly.
- Widgets now use Lightbox as well.
- Added titles to widgets
Can specify different albums for each page, if no URL specified uses default within the widget setting.
Added gallery support, fixed Lightbox images. Users can now go left to right to browse album
Allows you to add limit= to shorten amount of photos.
Pulls all pictures from album at one time. Uses Lightbox2 to display pictures within site instead of linking to Facebook, also displays captions within Lightbox.
Added options page under Settings menu to allow image thumbnail to be set.
Remove default URL, reports it was overriding input.
Added ability to change thumbnail sizes and quantity for the widget.