Installation of ExtraWatch into WordPress:
- Log in to wordpress back-end
- Click "Plugins"
- Click "Add new" from the top of the screen
Method1: Manual installation:
- Click "Upload"
- Select a .zip file and click "Install now"
- Click "Activate plugin"
Method2: Installation from plugin directory:
- In the Search field type "ExtraWatch"
- You should see 2 results: ExtraWatch Live Stats and Visitor Counter FREE and PRO
- Depending on which version you'd like to install, Click on link "Install now" and confirm the confirmation dialog
- Click "Activate Plugin"
- Then, the new menu item "ExtraWatch" appears on left
- Confirm the license and / or enter the license key if you want to activate the PRO version
- Place the widgets on the front-end:
- Click on Appearance -> Then Widgets
- Move the "ExtraWatch Agent / Users / Visitors" to the containers on the right side
to "Primary widget area" or any other widget area which is there. This is where the actual output will be placed
- Reload the front-end. After few reloads / new visits, you should be able to see first data in widgets
- Click on ExtraWatch icon in the back-end and you should be able to see new visitors in "Live Stats" section