New features and bugfixes 2/4/11
- Added "past only" option, to show only past events.
- New options for behavior of current date (can choose to have upcoming events drop off the calendar when the start date is past, when the end date is past, or to include all events from the current day, or week). This addresses a bug which was reported where events which weren't given a time would drop off of the calendar on the day they were scheduled.
- Fixed bug within shortcode that would always display at the top of post content.
- Added custom date formatting option using any PHP date format string.
- Removed deprecated functions
New features 8/19/10
- Added shortcode to display listings on posts or pages
- Added 'limit' feature to limit the number of events which appear in widget or shortcode.
New features and bugfixes 8/8/10.
- Added settings page and submenu page under "Links" menu to manage events.
- Added the option to use WordPress date format setting
- Fixed bug where if two events with the same starting date were added, only one would show
- Fixed markup bug which left an unclosed div if no events were displayed
- Improved internationalization - now everything should be translatable except the category name "Events Calendar"
- Beautified the code, so you won't be ashamed to take it home to your mama
Minor bugfix patch 6/14/10 - fixed issue where plugin would fail if it wasn't in a directory named
Minor bugfix 6/10/10. Replaced php shorttags from plugin file with full tags so that plugin will not give syntax errors on php installations with shorttags disabled.
New features and bugfix 5/19/10.
- Fixed bug where custom meta did not save properly on adding new link, only when editing existing link.
- Previously, the custom fields metabox was only available once links had been added to the "Events Calendar" category - so you had to create a link & assign it to that category, then go back and edit it to access the custom fields. The metabox is now available to all links, regardless of category.
- Improved regular expression processing of date ranges (i.e. ranges of dates will now show as "May 27-30, 2010" or "June 26-July 1, 2010"; not "May 27, 2010 - May 30, 2010" or "June 26, 2010 - July 1, 2010").
- Added option to display link images.
Initial release 5/11/10.