Before you begin with the installation read the notes on compatibility.
- Unzip the plugin into your wp-content/plugins directory
- Create these directories inside wp-content/plugins/extension-manager:
- Change the permissions of the wp-content/plugins directory to 0777. Alternatively you can change the owner of this directory to the same user who is running the webserver.
- Do the same thing you did in the last step with these directories:
- Activate the plugin at the plugin administration page
- Start using the plugin (Options -> Extension Manager).