- Added multi-network support for Networks+ plugin
- Wrote custom function to switch networks in a multi-network setup
- Optimized the way Codex information is retrieved, stored and displayed
- Added ability to manually flush the Codex information
- Extended length of Codex cache from 7 days to 30 days
- Minor change in CSS for 3.2
- Removed "Activate" and "Deactivate" links from plugins screen if user doesn't have the manage_esa_options capability
- Cleaned up improper uses of WPDB::prepare()
- Cleaned up messy SQL calls
- Removed useless ESA Manager role
- Hopefully fixed issue that allowed modified users to edit their own permissions
- Removed alpha indication from plugin version name
- The admin options page now utilizes the standard WordPress meta box interface rather than using a custom interface (thanks to RavanH for the suggestion)
- Updated the way the Codex dialogs are displayed on-screen
- Fixed bugs that caused roles not to be deleted properly if they had been added without all criteria specified
- Plugin now retrieves information about each capability (where available) from the WordPress Codex
- In addition to John James Jacoby's WP Multi Network plugin, this plugin should now be compatible with David Dean's Networks for WordPress plugin.
- Fixed bugs that caused roles not to be deleted properly
- Made minor UI changes to make it more obvious how roles are added and modified
- Added a notice warning users when a role is added without a name
- Special thanks to RavanH for help testing and debugging this version
The "stable" copy of 0.2a was missing all subfolders. Corrected this issue.
Corrected a version inconsistency between the readme file and the main plugin file. No substantial changes were made to the functionality of this plugin.
This is the first version.