Version 1.8 9/15/2009
* Add the function of making a alias for the post you are to reference.
Version 1.5 9/15/2009
Version 1.4 8/10/2008
- New utility "Import HMTL links": converts all
<a href="...">...</a> post links to posts/pages in this blog to [cref ...] cross-references.
- Fixed bug on deinstall converting references to html links: [cref.from ...] appeared as an html link.
- Rebuild now automatically corrects [cref ID] where ID is a revision ID instead of a post/page ID.
- v1.4.01 (8/11/2008) Fixed bug which could cause some other plugins to crash (wp_title filter).
- v1.4.02 (9/3/2008) Fixed bug: Related post titles were possibly wrong if HeadSpace2 plugin was active. This bug could cause problems regarding post titles with other plugins, too.
- v1.4.03 (11/16/2008) Fixed bug: a php warning was shown on some systems after deleting a post.
- v1.4.04 (02/08/2009) Fixed same bug again: On some servers there were still warnings after deleting a post. BTW renaming slugs directly at the edit panel seems not to work any more with WP 2.7, please use the rename tool under "Settings" instead.
- 03/22/2009: Added italian translation by Leonardo Saracini.
Version 1.3 - 7/24/2008
- You can now use the post slugs instead of post IDs when refering to posts.
- Related posts lists can now automatically be shown at the end of each post/page without editing any templates.
- Added support for items appearance and sort order customization of the related posts lists via CSS style sheets and WP filters.
- Added support for multilanguage plugins (tested with qTranslate).
- XML export can now be configured to show up references unchanged (as [cref ...]), as html links or as mere titles.
- New plugin options page at the admin panel to adjust settings and run utilities.
- New utility "rebuild" repairs all errors at the crossreferences table.
- New utility "deinstall" lets your blog posts and database clean when removing this plugin.
- New utility "slug rename" allows renaming page slugs.
Version 1.2 - 9/24/2007
- No links are shown to or from draft/pending/private posts
Version 1.1 - 9/15/2007