Events Planner is a next generation Event Registration Plugin, built with standard WordPress tools (Custom Post Types, Custom Fields, Options), making it extremely powerful and flexible.
The Lite version is very capable on its own but check out the PRO for some incredibly powerful tools and capabilities. With the PRO v1.4 around the corner, you will have the ability
to accept multiple registrations, offer more flexible discounts and tons of buying options.
New in version 1.3.2
- Confirmation emails to the registrant and the admin, date and time formatting ....
- Read More
New in version 1.3
- Downloadable list of registrations (status, payment info, attendees, regis field responses...) in CSV format, AJAX powered quick info access to Registration and Payment Info, better available space calculations....
- Read More
New in version 1.2
- Registration activated. Use Events Planner to accept registrations for Free and Paid events (using PayPal ExpressCheckout).
- Read More
New in version 1.1
- Use theme templates (samples provided) to change the look and content of the event list, individual event, location, organization pages.
- Use custom event template tags to include event specific information on your event pages.
- Read More
List of features
- All the data is stored in WordPress tables (post, post meta, options...) No custom tables are used. As such, the plugin is powerful enough to let you add and
retrieve any type of information that you would like to associate with the events. With the tools in the Pro version, you don't have to wait for us to make changes to the data structure. You
will be able to do it yourself, easily and safely.
- You can use custom templates and custom Events Planner template tags for displaying event details. In the Pro version, you will have the option to select a different template for each event, and create your own.
- Can be extended using custom hooks and configurations. Use filters to add fields and meta boxes to any section of the plugin. -Pro
- Coming Soon, with the help of an extender plugin, the ability to modify all the views and styles that come with the plugin. -Pro
Inside Each Event
- Have unlimited number of days. You can use the Recurrence Helper for previewing and creating the dates.
- Create unlimited times
- Create unlimited prices/tickets
- Allow the user to register for only one day.
- Allow the user to register for one or more days. -Pro
- Register the user for all the days in your event. -Pro
- Register the user for a class/course with multiple days and use the recurrence helper to show a calendar of the course. -Pro
- Allow the user to register more than one person.
- Create unlimited forms and collect any information that you would like from the ticket buyer (and optionally, from additional attendees).
- and more...
If the user chooses to register for more than one day
- Allow the user to select the same time for all the days
- Allow the user to select different time for each day that they choose -Pro
- Allow the user to select the same price for all the days
- Choose if the prices apply to the whole event or each day
- Allow the user to select different price for each day that they choose -Pro
- Have time specific pricing -Pro
- Control available spaces per day (event, time or price in pro).
- Create unlimited payment profiles. This means that you can have multiple settings for each gateway.
- Inside each event, you can select which account the payment goes to and pick and choose which payment methods the user can use.
- Current payment choices: PayPal ExpressCheckout (in the Lite version). Check, PayPal Pro (Direct Payments), Authorize.net AIM and SIM in the Pro version. More on the way.
- Create unlimited event locations. As this is also a custom post type, you can create your own templates and use the custom template tags.
- Create and manage unlimited organizations and inside each event, select which organization is hosting the event.
Manage Registration Forms
- Use the AJAX powered form manager to easily create and use as many forms as you would like.
- Inside each form, you can sort the order of the fields.
- Inside each event, you can choose which forms to use to collect the registration information from the ticket buyer (and optionally, the other attendees).
- All the registration information is stored in a custom post type.
- The user will go through a process similar to a shopping cart (i.e. select event > select event options > enter registration info > see overview > pay > done).
- Along with the registration data, you will see the payment information inside the post.
- You can create new registrations and modify them from inside the WordPress admin -Pro.
Some features being worked on right now
Please let us know about your needs
- Notification manager for creating unlimited notification types and use shortcodes to include information in the email body.
- Comprehensive Discount manager
- Various AJAX calendar widgets
- and some that are a secret for now :)
Again, please let us know about your needs