- Prevent new row being created on single event save
- Fixed minor bugs related to templates
- Add shortlink to events
- Add 'start date' arguments to eo_get_event_fullcalendar() & fullCalendar shortcode
- Launch of Event Organiser Pro
- Added 'system info' page for debugging (visible in the admin menu only when
WP_DEBUG is set to true)
- Fixes 'events' menu position becoming lost when updating settings
- Configure the event expire option via the
- Corrected Spanish translation
- Corrected potential duplication of ID in the event meta list. Props @fusion2004
- Fixes venue/category 'no events found' error when Events are excluded from search. Introduced in 1.8.
- Fixes uninstall routine typo
- Corrected documentation
- Ensured backwards compatibility for 3.3
- Added filters
- Fixes bug with the widget calendar (see this post)
- Fixes bugs relating to cross-post-type queries. (see #65
- Fixes bug with Event feed introduced in 1.8, (see #69
- Resolves conflict with WPML
- Adds filters to event date functions (see #67
- Resolve conflicts with jQuery 1.9
- Fixes event taxonomy sorting bug introduced in 1.8
- Adds finish translation
- Fixes fatal error on activation introduce in 1.8
- Added venue & category widgets
- Added multi-site support.
- Improved event query handling (see #58
- Added %venue_city% and %venue_shortcode% tags (see #42
- Added fullCalendar title options
- Fixes bug with deleting expired events
- Fixes event importer truncating details with some ics files
- Adds venue state & city shortcode/widget tags See #42.
- Fixes breaking series looses end date. See #45.
- Work around for a bug introduced by "Comprehensive Google Map Plugin". See #49.
- Fixes category permalink option missing. Fixes See #50.
- Work-around for php5.2 cache bug
- Adds 'buffer' function to pre_get_posts. See #55.
- Use home_url instead of site_url.
- Fixes EO not recognising event template in theme. Props James Andrews.
- Fixes bug when event-tag is not registered. Props James Andrews.
- Fixes template bug introduced in 1.7.1
- Check permissions before adding 'add new venue' button.
- Fixes fullCalendar 'category' attribute bug.
- Fixes archive bug. See ticket
- Remove 'with_front' from archive links.
- Removes obsolete event_allday column.
A special thanks to kuemerle and csaba-erdei.
- Fixes ICS related bugs
- Minor UI improvements
- Adds Danish translation
- Add filter for formatting datetime objects
- Minor UI improvements
- Added Russian translation
- Depreciate use of 'occurrence' for date functions. Use occurrence ID instead. See http://wp-event-organiser.com/documentation/function/eo_get_the_start/
- Custom schedule is considered a recurring event
- Fixed import ICS bug
- Fixed calendar feed posts_per_page_rss bug
- Fixed shortcode bug for tooltip excerpts
- Fixes IE7/8-fullCalendar bug experienced on some themes
- Fixed timezone bug when creating events in the calendar.
- Corrects tooltip date/time formatting
- Fixes venue bulk/quick edit bug
- Fixes venue link for shortcode/widget tags
- Fixes monthly recurring event creation bug
- Fixes 'group by series' bug
- Fixes event creation bug (occurs on some servers)
- Fixes eo_get_schedule_end bug
- Fixes event widget/shortcode url bug
- Fixes php 5.2 duration bug
- Fixes permissions not added on new installs
- Caching and other performance improvements
- Adding tooltips for the fullcalendar
- Select/deselect individual occurrences
- Options added for event agenda
- Adds classes to event list
- Separate event and archive permalink structure
- Improved UI see http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/18909
- Improved fullCalendar look
- Adds support for hiding/minimizing venue post boxes
- Adds retina support for screen icons (thanks to numeeja (http://cubecolour.co.uk/))
- Fixes 'trying to add extra pimary key' (on activation) bug
- Fixes some locales using comma in floats
- Fixes GROUP BY bug
- Fixes event list widget past events, and template not saving correctly bugs
- Fixes 'add new venue' error message
- Fixes shortcode error message when retrieving url of non-existant venue
- Fixes a weekly schedule bug, occurs for some users.
- A big update: venue address data migrated to new venue meta table
- Introduces support for venue meta data and custom metaboxes (see )
- Improved venue admin page UI
- Fixed events export bug.
- Cached timezone object, improved performance.
%cat_color% now works
- Fixed IE8+ calendar and agenda bugs
- Fixed shortcode calendar bug
- Fixed timezone for 'add to google' link
- Added 'no events' option for event list widget
- Added template tags for widget/shortcode:
- Added hook
eventorganiser_calendar_event_link to alter full calendar event link
- Fixed the following bugs
- Widget calendar (affecting some themes)
- Agenda date 'undefined' (affecting some browsers)
- HTML in widget template breaking form
- Fullcalendar in IE6/7
- Event-tag template not loading
*Other minor bugs
- Fixes permalink bug introduced in 1.3.1
- 'Clever' template hierarchy. Recognises templates for specific venues, categories or tags. E.g.
- Fixed menu related bugs
- Fixed bulk/quick edit errors
- Fixed numeric venue slug bug
- Widget calendar - added class 'today' to current date and 'show past events' option
- Fixed calendar key (chrome browser) bug
- Pretty Permalinks can now be turned off
- Converted venues to event-venue taxnomy terms
- Improved add events link to menu option
- Import Categories and Venues
- Break a reoccurring event
- Templates for widgets (syntax as for event list shortcode)
- Time format option for full calender shortcode
- Quick/Bulk edit event venue
- Category key option for full calendar shortcode
- Set zoom level on venue map shortcode
- Full calendar shortcode attribute to restrict events to a specific venue / category
- Fixed 'daylight saving' bug for php5.2
- Fixed IE7 Widget calendar bug (thanks to Fej )
- Fixed bugs concerning
- Relatve date formats
- Child-theme templates
- Calendar shortcode on php5.2
- Corrected potential 'class does not exist' bug
- Event list shortcode,
[eo_events], now supports templates which can be enclosed in the shortcode. See the documenation.
eo_get_events and the event list shortcode now support relative date formats for data parameters (e.g.
event_start_before='+1 week',event_end_after='now'`). See the documenation.
eo_format_date now supports relative date formats
- Added German and Spanish translations
- Fixed PHP 5.2 related bugs affecting calendars and events export
- Fixed event permissions bug
- Fixed other minor bugs reported here
- Fixed permalink bug
- Venue map marker can be manually dragged to a specific location
- Event Organiser is now compatible with PHP 5.2+
- Fixed minor calendar icon bug in IE
- Public events feed
- Delete individual occurrences
- Color-coded event categories
- Event tags
- (Optionally) automatically delete expired events
- Custom permalink structure
eo_subscribe shortcode to create a subscribe link
- Agenda widget
- Venue descriptions now support shortcodes
- Custom navigation menu title for events
- Option to decide when event is past
- Show all occurrences of an event or 'group occurrences'
- Improved user-interface
- Added template functions:
eo_get_events_feed. See template functions documentation
- Localisation (currently translations for French and Portugese (Brazil) are included)
- Improved default templates
- Fixed bugs reported here
A minor update, fixing a few bugs and improving the (admin and public) calendars' performance. The bug which meant calendars and the calendar widget couldn't be displayed together is now fixed. For a full list of alterations see here.
Improved admin calendar navigation, with category/venue filters. Public version of the 'admin calendar' now available as a shortcode. You can now import events from an ICAL file. Further details included in the ics export file. The venue content editor is now fully featured. Venue descriptions now understand shortcodes. Fixed a few bugs.
Fixed export bug.
Introduced warning messages for unsupported PHP / WP versions and missing tables. Updated templates to work with more themes. Updated event table install.
Fixed 'blank screen of death' for unsupported versions (WP < 3.3). The plug-in will still not operate correctly for versions before 3.3.
Fixed ics exporter and deactivation/uninstall
Minor bug fixes and readme update.