- Fixed: using delegation for jQuery.on().
- Dropped version checks as it wasn't working with jQuery 1.10.x, so just check if jQuery.fn.on exists before reverting to jQuery.fn.live
- Fixed jQuery version check
- Added the ability to blacklist a service
- convert_currency() fixes: 1) replaced file_get_contents() with wp_remote_get(); 2) fixed case where value was truncated due to bad characters in Google's response.
- Added get_options filter.
- Showing shipping fieldset even if shipping fields were hidden.
- Added filter for Canada Post to work with Custom Handling fee add-on v2.0.
- Changed logic to identify if eShop is installed. Thanks Nicolaus Sommer.
- Merging errors in 2.1.5 removed the duplicate admin notices fix.
- Fixed duplicate admin notices with WP 3.5.
- Updated screenshot-1
- Updated css to force float:left and clear:both on View/Update Shipping Options text
- Added support for the Handling Fee add-on.
- A few minor html fixes in the admin screen.
- Number formatting for Canada Post weight, maximum 3 decimals.
- Fixed a bug with the free shipping option.
- Fixed a case where saving a product could not work depending on the package class selection.
- Added option for callback in JS call_get_rates();
- Handling eShop "free shipping over value" option.
- Playing nicely with new Bulk Package Class management.
- Fixed a bug where the shipping would sometimes not be carried over into the checkout overview form.
- Fixed the shipping option field rendering when the form fails with an error - maintaing state.
- Added version string next to module names in Admin.
- Small glitch (PHP Warning) when adding a new product after renaming package classes.
- Improved package bundling logic.
- Fixed WP update issue - deactivate/reactivate no longer required for people who purchased UPS/USPS/Correios
- No longer calling get_rates() when change or blur of address fields. This was causing problems with too many hits to Google currency exchange.
- Fixed an issue with In-store pickup option.
- Fixed a bug which could potentially break currency conversion
- Removed extra JS logging
- Separated multiple JS error messages with "; "
- Improved Shipping Service drop-down with multiple carriers.
- Fixed "Unsupported Operand Types" error.
- Fixed "Cannot re-assign auto-global variable" error for PHP 5.4.
- Fixed "Call-time pass-by-reference has been removed" error for PHP 5.4.
- Re-added "None" option as a radio button.
- Updated Admin screenshot.
- Allowing multiple vendors to be used at the same time. Currencies are converted into the currency selected in eShop if required.
- Small typo in previous commit which made much of eSE Admin's text bold.
= 1.5 -
* Added in-store pickup option.
- Fixed the date shown on the admin order page.
- Fixed an error when adding more than 10 package classes in the admin.
- Added link in readme.txt to Correios module
- Changed SimpleXMLElement->count() to core count() for people using PHP < 5.3
- Covered another scenario for bug found in 1.4.2
- Fixed minor bug that appeared when no package classes had been created and users went into the post editor.
- Fixed a bug where Global Package Options still considered Package Class mandatory in the Product Entry form.
- NEW: Advanced packaging options (added product, and product-option levels)
- Minor data massaging bug
- Replace hardcoded XML with SimpleXML
- Fixed total weight bug - jQuery did not always pass the correct weight to the rating API
- Fixed "ZipCode Required" error for UPS users
- Fixed bad call to jQuery.live() for users with jQuery version < 1.7
- A few changes to support UPS module
- Certificate file support in the installer
- Fixed issue where order field showed "Extra: ()" when no extra was selected
- Fixed a bug where the reloaded user details form showed undefined as shipping prices and did not reselect the appropriate shipping option
- Added option for Commercial or Counter rates in Canada Post
- Adjusted Canada Post prices to not apply Automation Discount of 3%
- Removed CustomerNumber from Canada Post debug XML
- Added debugging options to assist in support requests
- Modifications to work with USPS module. Absolutely required for USPS to work.
- Added package dimension options for Canada Post users. This will address most cases of Volumetric Weight vs. Actual Weight.
- Fixed ajax bug with non-logged-in users.
- Forcing uppercase on zipcodes.
- Added "grams" support to the weight converter.
- Fixed a bug when checking for eShop's weight measurement value
- Fixed Admin CSS placement bug.
- Fixed localization bugs in Canada Post module
- Added install logic for additional third-party modules such as USPS