- Fix: Removed no longer used css that could conflict with some themes.
- Fix: Only check for overrides where is_singular() returns true, since they aren't supported anywhere else
- Fix: Call wp_reset_query() to account for themes and other plugins that modify the global objects, without resetting them
- Fix: Use get_post_type() instead of accessing _post_type directly, to make sure filters are always applied
- New: Added a filter to allow arbitrarily disabling the plugin by returning false (per page, etc)
- New: Added a body class 'enss' when the plugin is enabled and has slides for the page
- Fixed missing stylesheet issue with 2.1.0
- Adds an icon for the menu item
- Added thumbnails to the list of slides in the admin.
- Fixes display issues related to themes targeting all ul elements on a page with default margin and padding.
Version 2.0.2 fixes missing translations and a few bugfixes.
- Increased images that load by default on front end. Added filter 'enss-max-images' to easily alter this, if necessary.
- Made sure that all settings can be translated.
Version 2.0.0 brings many bug fixes and improvements, and a lot of under-the-hood improvements
- Title and Caption fields have been added for the images set on a per post basis
- Better support for translations
- Ability to choose between multiple image overlay options, or turn them off completely
- Ability to enable or disable UI elements on the front end
- Fixed positioning problem with title and caption on front end
- Fixed missing images on certain front end UI elements
- Fixed bug where the loader would never go away if no images were set up
- Created a public issue tracker, so that its easier for users to file issues, and watch any existing issues with the plugin
- Added a comma that was lost from last update
- Fixed bug that prevented the plugin from working correctly in some versions of Internet Explorer
- Removed some unnecessary debugging code
- Security Improvements
- Added ability to specify a single, custom image and a per page/post basis
- Improvements to the settings page
- Readme File Fixes and correcting some links
- Fixed broken links to images in the supersized_assets dir
- The first publicly available version of the Envoke Supersized plugin