- fixed image files not being deleted after a failed upload from an older browser
- fixed warning appearing on upgrade
- automatically remove old zipfiles when new ones created ( partial files from failed downloads will still need to be removed manually )
- on webforms page, don't allow "apply prefix" if no prefix is set
- improved some error messages
- Changed to optionally add the prefix to the image file on upload instead of on download, making it easier to download image files with the correct prefix via ftp. This required the removal of the item_id substitution option in the prefix.
- Changed to require a minimum longest dimension for uploaded images instead of a minimum area. Where a value was already set for the minimum area, set the minimum longest dimension to the square root of the minimum area. This makes it possible to require the longest dimension to be within certain limits.
- Widened the text input field for the prefix.
- Alert the user if no action is selected on the item list page.
- Remember previously selected parameters on the item list page.
- Move progess bar to above submit button on upload form.
- Fixed bottom apply button not working on the item list page.
- Fixed to work with a wordpress admin area that uses https.
- Fixed an error in the custom field substitution code.
- Improved some error message handling.
- Fixed bad help display on admin item list page
- changed method of handling custom data, to avoid having to edit the plugin's own files.
- increased time limit for upload processing
- fixed bug in display of some error messages in older browsers
- stop users from uploading to a closed webform using an old page
- fixed a problem displaying webforms when the user does not have full permissions
- make sure a new, unsaved layout can only delete itself, not the one it copied
- help items for image size and dimensions
- avoid a warning when there are no option-type fields in a layout
- more informative error message for an invalid csv file upload
- allow more time for the upload
- remove the "
h2>" that was displaying in the "please wait" message when images are uploaded
* do not ask for confirmation on deletion if webform was not saved
- dont use the get_cimyFieldValue when Cimy Extra Fields plugin not used
- fix a problem when deleting a field from a layout
- fix "copy layout" to copy the correct layout
- fix display of some error messages
- only ask for confirmation of a deletion if the item has been saved
- ensure an option field has at least 1 option before saving