This plugin will be handy for those who need to manage a lot of media files.
- create unlimited amount of media taxonomies (like categories and tags),
- be in total control of your custom taxonomies' parameters via admin,
- edit and delete your custom media taxonomies,
- assign existed taxonomies to Media Library (for example, you can use post categories as a taxonomy for your media files),
- unassign any media taxonomy from Media Library via admin,
- immediately set taxonomy term to any media file during upload via Media Uploader,
- filter media files in Media Library by your custom taxonomies, and choose which taxonomies you are willing to use for that filter,
- filter media files in Media Uploader by your custom taxonomies, and choose which taxonomies you are willing to use for that filter,
- have you attachment post type's archive page (front-end) working by default
- create new MIME types (media file types),
- delete any MIME type,
- allow/disallow uploading for any MIME type,
- filter media files by MIME types in Media Library / Media Uploader (for example, PDFs, Documents, V-Cards, etc),
- be in total control of the names of your MIME type filters
New features and improvements coming...