ELI's SQL Admin Reports Shortcode and DB Backup
Create and save SQL Reports in your WP Admin and place them on pages and posts with a shortcode. Keep your database safe with automatic backups.
- Made minor layout changes and enhancements to the Edit Reports page.
- Fixed the Delete Report button to work even when the queries fails.
- moved to the global wpdb object for full compatibility with WP 3.9 on MySQL 5.5.
- Fixed table header row that contains column names.
- Added an SQL Reports widget for the sidebar and footer area.
- Added support for multiple queries on one report.
- Improved the compatibility and reliability of the restore process.
- Add ability to place reports on the dashboard for a given Role.
- Created a second method for backups that uses the command line mysql.
- Made compression optional and backup location changable.
- Made restore function able to connect to external an DB.
- Fixed shortcode to work with sanitize_title.
- Added a WP cron scheduler for hourly and daily backups.
- Upgraded the Backup process to ZIP and email all backups.
- Added a shortcode for wpdb::get_var
- Fixed the Backup process to capture VIEW definitions properly.
- Added database backup feature.
- Fixed Report name issue when using apostrophes.
- Added Menu Placement and sorting options.
- Expanded eval function to take multiple global variables.
- Added eval function to take PHP code in the SQL Statement.
- Added css classes to the Table and TRs for better style control.
- Added error message to the Edit Report Page if SQL statement fails.
- Added shortcode support so you can put your reports onto Pages and Posts.
- Added styled DIV around Reports with ID tag so that you can customize the style.
Requires: 2.6 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.9.1
Last Updated: 2014-5-6
4 of 4 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?