- Set up an instance of Elastik ( http://elastik.sourceforge.net/ ) with the ErrorReportingService module.
- In Elastik, create a project and create a new Error Reporting Site (See Elastik documentation on the ErrorReportingService module for more information on this).
- Upload the folder 'ElastikErrorLogging' and all it's contents to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Go to "Elastik Error Logging" and copy the settings from the site you created earlier.
That's it! From your WordPress site you can ping the server. You can then check the ping was recorded in Elastik to check your configuration is correct.