Elastic is a theme engine and interactive theme editor for WordPress.
Elastic is still in development and we do not recommend that you use Elastic themes on live websites. We try and keep Elastic as bug free as possible, but if you encounter any errors, let us know!
Developers, please note that Elastic has an evolving API that is not backwards compatible with previous versions.
Features For Users
- Infinite theme arrangements: Drag-and-drop makes themes easy to customize.
- Custom fonts: Preview your selections with the detailed typography editor.
- Grid-based for easy organization. Custom grids for flexibility.
- Portable: Share your themes with anyone! Elastic creates a standard WordPress theme.
- Many more coming soon!
Features For Developers
- Theme Engine: For theme developers, the editor is just the beginning—Elastic themes are based on the powerful Elastic theme engine.