Add a registration form on FrontOffice, a newsletter manager on BackOffice :
- manage skins
- address book
Freely manage content
- shortcuts to add last posts or pages preview
- the plugin allows to use shortcodes into the newsletters
Suscribe / unsuscribe form
- Create a new page and put the shortcode [eelv_news_form] in the content.
- Go to the configuration page on the wordpress admin to manage defaults values for expeditor and fill the unsuscribe page
(the page wich contains the shortcode [eelv_news_form] to allow visitors to suscribe/unsuscribe your newsletter)
- available attributes :
- group=1 (Int, define in wich address book group to register e-mail addresses)
- suscribe=1 (bool)
- unsuscribe=1 (bool)
- archives=1 (Bool, displays or not the archives link)
- archives_title="Last newsletters"
- Create a new page and put the shortcode [nl_reply_form] in the content.
- Go to the configuration page on the wordpress admin to manage defaults values for expeditor and fill the answer page
(the page wich contains the shortcode [nl_reply_form] to allow visitors to answer your newsletter)
- add answer links in your newsletters by adding the shortcode [nl_reply_link], you can add as many links as you want.
Attributes your anwser links are rep="the_answer_code" val="the link's text"
Do you like this plugin ?
`[nl_reply_link val="Yes I do" rep="yes"]`
`[nl_reply_link val="it's fine" rep="fine"]`
`[nl_reply_link val="Not at all" rep="no"]`
Links will be automaticly created with the e-mail address of the receipient. If the link is broken, with not enougth datas, a form will be displayed to complete it.
- Check if your newsletters are readen or not
- Clean your address book
- You can create skins or use the default skin.
- The default skin automaticly load the 3 latest posts into your newsletter.
- Network admins can also setup an email to receive each newsletter sent by the server, for preventing spam usage or support users