Developed with the professional restaurateur in mind and backed by 27/7 support and a 100% reliability guarantee, Easyway Online Ordering combines convenient and reliable online ordering functionality with powerful marketing features for a complete ecommerce solution that is customized to fit your restaurants brand and business model.
More than just a menu, EasyWay Ordering is an extension of your restaurant
- Change the layout and color scheme to match your website
- Set business rules such as hours of operation, sales tax, accepted payment methods, etc
- Define up to 3 precise delivery zones, each with it's own order minimum and delivery fee
- Get paid for credit card sales directly using your own merchant account
- Receive orders via fax, email or on your POS
- Compatible with most in-store gift and loyalty card programs
- Customer database with text and email marketing capabilities
- Pictures, descriptions and custom options for each menu item
- Suggestive up-selling for higher average tickets
- Order confirmation system ensures that every order is received promptly
- Schedule menu availability for menus such as brunch or lunch
- Control your online store in real-time via the web admin panel or from your smartphone.
- Easily create coupon codes to match in-store promotions or offer special online only deals.
- Search engine optimization ensures that your audience will find you online
- Powerful analytics to monitor vital website performance statistics
- Support for 3rd party conversion tracking to get the most out of your ad campaigns
You can learn more about EasyWay Ordering powered Online Ordering Menus and subscriptions at EasyWayordering.com
To see a demo of the plugin in action visit EasyWayorderingdemo.com
For additional questions and comments email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Designer or Web Programmer?
Are you a web professional or a marketing consultant helping restaurants grow their business online? EasyWay has a great offering for you and your clients!
Click here to learn more about the EasyWay Web Professionals Program.