- Added Dutch language support thanks to Luc van Geenen @ decoda
- Corrected Language domain
- Removed support for depreciated shortcode attribute
- Added a forward slash (/) on the end of the website's URL as this was in a few rare cases tripping servers and preventing them from posting the from data
- 3.0 is coded to take full advantage of WordPress's API - keeping the plugin fast and lightweight and eliminating redundant code.
- New default layout
- Screen reader support
- Language support - feel free to translate
- New shortcode tag attributes
- New add Easy Sign Up shortcode via the page/post editor
- New form fields, phone, first and last name
- HTML auto responder emails
- WYSWYG editor for auto responder email
- Change the way extra's are installed, these are now stand alone plugins and are installed like any other WordPress plugin
- Added Spam protection via the Akismet API. This requires that Akismet is installed and activated.
- Added Hooks and Filters to allow other Plugin and Theme Developers to interact with the plugin, adding extra fields and capturing form data
- Added stripslashes_deep() function to remove the the backslash character used to escape quotes in auto-responder email - March 14, 2012
- Fixed a IIS bug with the way the unzip class was handling the windows folder system
- Getting the plugin ready to work in 3.3
- Ensuring that the code contains no deprecated functions or hooks
- Replaced mail() with wp_mail()
- Added support for Easy Extras
- Added support for localization.
- To translate into your language use the easy-sign-up.pot file in /languages folder.
- Poedit is a good tool to for translating. @link http://poedit.net
- Please contact me at http://www.beforesite.com/support with any translations so I can make them available to others.
Bug fix: Fixed a problem with a clash between the Easy Sign Up plugin and the Atahualpa Theme.
Added the form as a widget.
Changed the validation script to jQuery validation plugin 1.7
Added form_id as an optional attribute to the short code, this will allow the form to be in more then one area of your page without confusing the form validation script.
- Note that you need to make your id one word i.e. form_id="my_id" OR form_id="myID" is correct, But form_id="My ID" is wrong.
Removed direct access to the wp-config.php file.
Added custom tag to the auto reply email. If you would like to include the name person who signed up in the Thank You Email just paste #fullname# into the Thank You Email text field where you'd like to see it.