Creates a post type called Easy Carousel. It's hierarchical - parent post is the main post and the children are the slideshow slides. Upload a featured image to each child post. Each image needs to be the same size.
N.B. Your theme must have 'post-thumbnails' enabled ( see http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/add_theme_support for more information ).
Adds a shortcode [easy_carousel id=N ] with the required variables:
- id => ID of the parent Easy Carousel Post
...and the optional variables:
- timeout => milliseconds to pause in between slides (default: 5000)
- pause => if set to true - the slideshow will pause on hover; set to false - the carousel does not pause on hover. (default: false)
- effect => "slide" or "fade" (default: none)
- orderby => what to order the children posts (default: menu_order)
- order => direction to order the posts (default: asc)
- mobile => will hide on mobile if true (default: true)
- caption => show caption of slide, which is the post's content (default: true)
- caption_opacity => opacity for background of caption (default: 0.8)
- indicators => show indicator dots on slideshow (default: true)
- arrows => show arrows on slideshow (default: true)