- loading of iframe does not happen until after the complete page has loaded by using the window.onload command, thus making page loading quicker. When an iFrame is used directly in the HTML it wants to load first stopping the rest of the page loading.
- Gets over the automatic deletion of iFrame info from the editor when the user changes between Visual and HTML mode.
- Makes Vimeo and YouTube videos load on iPad, iPhone and iPod
- Better than the inbuilt shortcodes from WordPress as it loads an iFrame and not an embed. iFrames give the owner chance to manage what content is delivered. So this means Vimeo and YouTube can offer a Quicktime video to iPad/iPhone, and Flash to other devices
- You don't need to remember the best size for an iframe on your site as you can set it once and it will be the same time and time again. Seperate settings for : A Store from Amazon, Vimeo Videos, YouTube Videos, Widgets and Basic iFrames
- Hooks in to the Share and Follow plugin (by myself!) to provide an image_src so that video images from Vimeo and YouTube both offer a thumbnail in the newsfeed for Facebook, Linkedin and others
Comes in the following formats
- shortcodes for content creators
- widget for administrators
- template tags for developers
Here's a link to Easy iFrame Loader Support Page
Do make sure that you donate when using this plugin, as nobody can live on fresh air alone and I am expecting a baby boy in May (13th) and need some money for diapers/nappies or my girlfriend will kill me! Or buy me a beer and she will still tell me off ;D, but I will be saving you loads of hassel.
Here's a link to Easy iFrame Loader Donations Page