Easy AdSense provides a very easy way to generate revenue from your blog using Google AdSense. With its full set of features, Easy AdSense is perhaps the first plugin to give you a complete solution for everything AdSense-related.
- Easy AdSense enforces the Google AdSense policy of not more than three adsense blocks per page.
- Easy Adsense provides Sidebar Widgets:
- For AdSense for content with custom title.
- For search with customizable text or image title.
- For Link Units.
- Easy AdSense has a rich set of Options:
- Put Link Units or AdSense Blocks in header or footer.
- Suppress ads on all pages (as opposed to posts), or on the front/home page.
- Add a customizable mouse-over border decoration on ad blocks.
- Display adsense blocks based on the post length.
- Easy AdSense lets you control over the positioning and display of AdSense blocks in each post or page.
- Easy AdSense sports the simplest possible configuration interface -- nothing more than cutting and pasting AdSense code, and with sensible defaults for the few options present, all with clear instructions.
- Easy AdSense is internationalized with multiple languages supported.
Easy AdSense is the freely distributed version of a premium plugin. The Pro version gives you more features. Here is a list of the Pro features:
- Safe Content filter: To ensure that your Google AdSense ads show only on those pages that seem to comply with Google AdSense policies, which can be important since some comments may render your pages inconsistent with those policies.
- IP filter: Ability to specify a list of computers where your ads will not be shown, in order to prevent accidental clicks on your own ads -- one of the main reasons AdSense bans you. These features will minimize your chance of getting banned.
- Compatibility mode: To solve the issue of the ad insertion messing up your page appearances when using some themes.
- Shortcode support: Show the ads only on the pages or posts you want, and exactly where you want them.
- Mobile support: Ability to suppress ads on mobile devices.
- Ability to show a configurable number of ads on Excerpts (which make up the home page in some themes).
New in this Release
Compatibility checks for WordPress V3.8. Admin page updates.