Easily Change Admin Color
Allows easy manipulation of WordPress admin menu colors and more.
- Fixed a bug that caused conflicts with several other plugins.
- Some general behind the scenes housekeeping.
- New tabbed browsing allows for easy navigation between option pages.
- Color Codes! Tell your users what your menu colors actually mean by an easy to use interface.
- Twitter logo updated to match new WordPress 1.8 color scheme. Follow me on twitter!
- Preview screens beside input fields on the "menu options" tab.
- Orange preset color scheme added.
- Yellow preset color scheme added.
- Fixed a bug that caused stylesheet to be overwritten during plugin update.
- Added a link to my twitter page. Follow me on twitter!
- Fixed an error message that appeared when adding items to a navigation menu.
- Donate button added to admin colors page
- Fixed a bug associated with caching of the stylesheet.
- Fixed a spelling error on the Admin Colors settings page.
- Added a dropdown menu to select colors from different color schemes.
- General house cleaning on the file/folder structure.
- No more cache clearing needed. Plugin now automatically forces new download of stylesheet when changes are made.
- Hex values are now validated. An incorrect hex value will not be written to the stylesheet.
- Fixed mistake on readme.
- fixed bug that would not allow stylesheet writing.
Requires: 3.0.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.8.1
Last Updated: 2013-12-19
4.5 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?