This plugin allows WordPress to embed live real estate data from an MLS directly into a blog. You MUST have a dsIDXpress account to use this plugin.
- Added option for custom mobile domain support
- Responsive admin theme fixes
- Fixed XSS issue
- Tweaks to support responsive admin theme
- Fixes with script enqueuing
- Fix for more than one-deep sub directory WordPress installs
- Single-sign-on support between dsIDXpress & dsSearchAgent
- Added Facebook share meta description tag
- Fixes in prep for WordPress v3.8
- Visual fixes on Recent Properties widget
- Hid some options in admin unavailable to Lite users
- Bumped compatibility to WordPress v3.7
- Minor shortcode fixes
- Fix for school lookup to be by zip-code
- Added caching for various listing meta lookups
- Added ability to force phone # on registration
- CSS fixes for jquery-ui compatibility
- JS fixes in the linkbuilder tool
- Fix for some admin options not saving correctly
- Fixed autocomplete issue on result search box pages
2.0.32 & 2.0.33
- Fixed PHP 5.2 compatibility issues in last release
- WordPress v3.6 compatibility fixes
- Added listing status as a filter option in the admin screen
- Add checkbox options for default property types on the Filters screen
- Prevent the coverage areas widget from breaking on the front-end if no options are set
- Added missing description for the new status type filters
- Removed numeric check in listings widget for agent/office ids
- Added ListingStatuses and ListingOfficeID to Listing Page Builder
- Fixed issue introduced in 2.0.28 where sometimes saving options throw an error and deauthorize plugin
- Fixed issue where sitemap options weren't showing up for BWP Google XML Sitemaps plugin
- Added SalePrice sort options to multi-listings shortcode
- Added option for disabling caching
- We now allow searches from quick-search with no location selected
- Added school type to schools builder
- Fixed issue where tract names with spaces didn't work in area stats widget
- Fixed merge issue from last deploy where new slideshow options were lost
- Added integration with BWP Google XML Sitemaps plugin for multi-site wp builds
- Added option to switch between old and new slideshow treatments
- Fixed issue with shortcode and county filtering
- Added password recovery feature for Visitor accounts
- Compliance changes for MREIS
- Fixed debug message left in 2.0.23
- Fix for asset paths for certain WordPress install methods
- Fixed shortcode [idx-listings] parsing where min and max home sizes are not taken into account when specified in the shortcode
- Added description for AgentID and OfficeID to the IDX general settings page
- Fixed issues with search widget and 3rd party themes
- Added county as an option in listings widget
- Changed state selection to dropdown in State restriction in admin
- Added Facebook and Twitter sharing meta infos
- Fix for search box widget styles for some themes
- Fix for PHP 5.2 compatibility
- Switched home detail page slideshow to new HTML5 slideshow
- Allow multiple cities in map-search widget
- Cleanup of price min/max in search widget
- Fix for PHP 5.2 compatibility
- Fixed issue with WordPress 3.5 mangling URLs in wp_enqueue when adding &ver= param
- Fixes to required registration when client is using "lite" package
- Added no-index on detail and result views when using sample data
- Added input validation to some admin values
- Fixes to detail page options not saving correctly in certain circumstances
- Change to SEO option text to alleviate confusion
- Change to auto-select first location in search-form autocomplete
- Misc visual changes and fixes to widgets
- Fix for certain result page parameters not working when the value was "0"
- Added listing status parameter to shortcode
- Fixes to 404 page and new compliance items
- Fixed bug that was causing a warning to show
- Bug fix in plugin section
- Fixed issue where shortcode and widget admin dialogs would error in a small number of wordpress installs
- Support for Google XML Sitemaps v4 (in beta v8 as of commit)
- Added helpers for third-party tracking
- Fixed certain types of URLs for non-US MLS's.
- Fixed bug where notices were being shown and slideshow wasn't working when server was incorrectly configured.
- Fixed slideshow XML so it's syntactically valid and will show up when viewed in a browser.
- Added support for local path issues when WordPress is installed in certain software conditions.
- Fixed issue where some result URLs with "locations" weren't loading.
- Added / updated some links in the intro notification after the initial plugin activation.
- Fixes for widgets for WordPress 3.3.
- Suppressed the disclaimer created by widgets when viewing a dsIDXpress results or details page.
- Bug Fixes
- Sort by Price Ascending added to the Listings Widget
- Fixed bug where attempting to show the disclaimer was causing errors w/ idx-listings shortcode.
- Prevented printable property PDFs from getting indexed.
- MLS compliance changes for widgets.
- Added search location validation to search widget.
- Fixed issue where result URLs with multiple schools weren't loading.
- Fixed issue where some result URLs with multiple filters weren't loading.
- Refined the result page loading code so that some non-location based URLs will still show results.
- Ensured that a location is requsted before a result page URL is served.
- Not found pages now return a 404 HTTP status code when either a) there's no location specified or b) the plugin isn't activated.
- Prevented plugin from activating itself on any URL that starts with "idx" and has other characters after it.
- Fixed dsIDXpress virtual pages so that a proper 404 is served when there's no content match.
- Bug fix for IE shortcode editor.
- Fixed caching bug where keys were not unique enough mixing up result pages.
- Fixed issue with certain details URLs interfering with custom link URLs.
- Yet another URL compatibility fix for when the site isn't on the domain root
- Added pages to the plugin directory to stop crawlers from looking in there and getting errors.
- Added support for alternate URL structures.
- Fixed bug where a 301 redirect for on a listing results page was dropping the listing sort order.
- Minor host configuration fixes
- Fixed compatibility issue for WordPress 3.1.
- Removed jquery.scrollTo dependency and resource as it was sometimes getting clobbered by other poorly written plugins and themes. It's now handled in the API response.
- Added reference to jQueryUI theme CSS hosted on Google CDN as it's used on the details page and wasn't getting included sometimes.
- Removed some dead code.
- Added rewrite rule so that props can also be loaded via an internal property ID for when MLS numbers overlap between MLS's.
- Added functionality to implement EULA link on the Search Widget
- Added support for VOW-like listing details display
- Added ability to change WalkScore and State Restrictions options
- Added ability to sort custom links in IDX Listings widget
- Added functionality to 302 (temporary) redirect paged results where there are no longer results to the first page of results.
- Paging on /idx/ has been disabled to prevent crawlers going where they shouldn't
- Strip spaces from MLS #'s before making request to server
- Fixed issue with area URLs in area widget being wrong when the area name contained non-alphanumeric characters
- Fixed shortcode insert tool permissions so that non-admins can use it
- Fixed 404 error with Headway themes (hopefully)
- Fixed issue with results pages where the area name has an apostrophe in it
- Removed the thumbnails beneath the slideshow in favor of using the built-in thumbnails under the description
- Admin performance speedup
- Fixed issue with sitemap not rebuilding when dsIDXpress options were saved
- Fixed issue with area URLs in sitemap being wrong when the area name contained non-alphanumeric characters
- Fix for jQuery UI dialogs
- Fix for /idx/advanced/ no longer working
- Minor change with the way API requests are made in order to increase the speed in some circumstances.
- Prevent requests to /idx/ from working since the results on that page were showing a lot of properties outside the area and were diluting indexing results.
- Removed unmaintained ThickBox lightbox-style photo viewer in favor of customized ColorBox for better photo viewing experience.
- Changed language on 404 page
- Fix for tracts in Search Widget
- Fix for search forms with mls# in them
- Miscellaneous compatibility fix
- When more than one dropdown is present in Search Widget, "All" is added to each one
- Fix for zip codes in search widget
- Fix for empty criteria in search widget
- Clear the expired items out of dsIDXpress's cache once per day
- Fixed bug where locations with an ampersand in the name weren't displaying listings correctly
- Fix for caching empty responses
- Added Contact form to Details page and Buttons in header for calls to action
- Added sharing ability to Twitter, Facebook, Dwellicious, Google Buzz, Email
- Added print / PDF to Details listing
- Added ability to have Community, Tract, Zip and MLS Number to Search Widget
- Added ability to have map auto-open on results pages
- Added tracking to results map being opened or close between pages
- Added icon for results map link
- Improved slideshow look & feel on details
- Added better full-size photos (just click on the photo in the slideshow to see full size photo)
- If account has dsSearchAgent Pro: Added ability to have an "advanced" link in Search Widget which leads to a new page with the dsSearchAgent frame auto generated
- Added ability to set the Template for dsSearchAgent page
- Added Bing Birds-Eye View to Details pages
- Numerous CSS/UI improvements
- Added ability to set first/last name and email in wp-admin (necessary for pdf and contact form, shares values with dsSearchAgent)
- Fixed shortcode Price History display issue
- Added fix for wordpress 3.0 beta 1
- Fixed issue with some text values (cities, communities, etc) in the url not being passed correctly to the API.
- Changed slideshow for compliance reasons w/ some of the more picky MLS's.
- Added option to "Live Listings" results to show the larger photos that show up in the normal results.
- Fixed bug where "Live Listings" results "count" wasn't saving correctly in editor when editing a pre-saved link.
- Changed debuggable-from IP.
- Fixed issue with slideshow not working w/ certain versions of PHP.
- Fixed issue with Live Listings editor not working in Internet Explorer.
- Added fixes to ensure better compatibility with PHP > 5.2 but < 5.3.
Requires: 2.8 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.8.1
Last Updated: 2014-2-25
2.8 out of 5 stars
1 of 2 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?