- Install the plugin.
- Create a new post (or edit an old one), and click the Upload Media icon.
- In the uploader popup, click the new "Dropbox Images" tab on the right.
- If you're logged in as an administrator, you'll find configuration instructions. These only need to be followed one time.
Those configuration instructions are reproduced here, for clarity.
- Visit https://www.dropbox.com/developers/apps and Click "Create an App".
- Give it a name and description.
- Select "Full Dropbox" so that it can access all your files.
- After the app has been created, copy the App Key and App Secret into the plugin config screen.
- Note: You can leave the App in "Development" status unless more people than just you need to access their Dropboxes using the plugin.