This plugin allows for the creation and management of a webring, and the display of webring code in posts, pages, or a widget. These functions may be used together or separately.
- Create your own webring - no third party provider needed!
- Style your webring code however you like it. Basic html, image maps, css, it's all up to you.
- Sites that are not currently accessible will be seamlessly skipped in normal ring navigation.
- Ring order can be randomized manually or on a set schedule, or edited by hand.
- Ring members can update their sites url and description at any time, or choose to leave the ring.
- New members will be emailed the appropriate css code to add to their site.
- One user login can be the owner of multiple sites! Even the ring owner!
- The status of the code on each ring member's site is checked on a periodic basis and displayed in the ring management area.
- ... and more!