Ever imported or written a whole bunch of posts in draft status, then realized you needed to post them all over time?
If you've tried to do this manually, you know it takes a LONG time even using the Quick Edit.
Draft Scheduler solves this problem, allowing you to schedule ALL drafts to be posted based on your settings.
- Choose from the 3 options
- Sequentially based on your selected interval (hours & minutes)
- Random draft posts at the interval you choose
- Fully random inside a daily time frame with a random or exact number of posts per day within a daily maximum you choose.
- All options also allow you to choose the start date. See Screenshots.
- Click Schedule Drafts and ALL posts withe status DRAFT will be scheduled.
- Now allows "UNDO" of most recent schedule for any non-published posts.
- New - Choose the number of random posts per DAY, per WEEK or per MONTH! Thanks to Brian Zeligson for contributing this code.
NB: I've said it before - ALL drafts will be scheduled, but there is now an undo option.