Create drafts of WordPress posts/pages/CPTs even after they've been published. And when you're ready, merge the changes back into the original published post.
- Create multiple drafts of already published posts
- Merge the changes back into the published post when you're ready
- Uses the published posts's original post type, so metas, taxonomies, etc all are available in admin screens and can even be modified in the draft and merged back into the original post
- Perform a post diff similar to WP's default revision.php?action=diff with added ability to compare changes in post meta and taxonomies
- See a notice when the original post has been updated ahead of a draft
- Preview drafts in the post/page/CPT's natural template
- Since drafts all carry the same custom post status, they are organized in the admin's edit.php with their own status filter (see screenshot-4)