- Added Indicator on the upload form showing your PHP maximum file upload size limit
- If your file exceeds your upload limit, the plugin will warn you and not let the upload proceed.
- You will now have the ability to turn off the use of WordPress’s form nonce. The nonce is a built in security measure to protect your forms from being hijacked. It is not recommended that you disable this, but some users using caching plugins have reported issues and requested this ability.
- Fixed bug that caused the widget verification email to be blank
- Moved the landing page selection option to the download upload form. You can now select/create a landing page for each individual download.
- Fixed widget background and added the ability to add ! to use with important to the widget background form color and form input fields background css fields
- If Privacy Page option is not used the fields are hidden.
- Updated admin header.
- Admin widget will now only show if an admin is logged in.
- Added ability to set the form font title color and size.
- Email Subject line has been translated.
- Added ability to style the page and post form including adding your own css class.
- Added optional notification to admin of download.
- Fixed plugin activation error.
- Corrected misspelling in Widget.
- Added error messages for invalid or missing verification numbers.
- Added limited stylesheet for ie8 and below.
Fixed bug that blocked subscribers from editing their profile (Yes, a rookie move)
- Discovered and fixed a security issue with the download link
- Resolved download issue with android phones. Downloads now work in all mobile phone, tablets etc.
- Resolved Download file name issue with Firefox.
- Added option to export all email addresses or just verified email addresses.
- The name of the file that the user downloads is now the name you gave your download.
- Added the ability to change the text in the download button.
- Added date of download to subscriber table.
- Added admin warning message if the Landing Page is not set in the options secion.
- Added German Translation - de_DE
- Updated French Translation thanks to Laurent LEMOINE @ http://www.karma.mg.
- Corrected some misspellings
- Added ability to upload mp3 files for download.
- Added Delete confirmations for downloads and subscribers.
- Code enhancements for smother operation. (Fingers crossed)
- Added Error messages to help trouble shoot problems.
- Improved instructions throughout the pages.
- Added Spanish (via Google Translate) language translation.
- Fixed the form. Looked cockeyed in Firefox.
- Added ability to style the widget in the plugin admin panel.
- Minor code fixes.
Corrected spelling error in form
- Made an adjustment to the mime type that might help with an issue that people are having when downloading to apple products
- Added ability to change wording on the form submit button. You can now add the following option to the short code to change the button text: button_text="Your Button Text".
Example: [lab_subscriber_download_form download_id=1 text="Your Custom Text Here" button_text="Your Button Text Here"]
- Added the ability to change the submit button text in the widget form as well.
- Added a widget to the admin dashboard that summerizes your total subscribers and downloads.
- Added an option to display a promotional link to plugin authors website
- Added the ability to edit downloads
- You can now replace the current download without changing the shortcode
- You can now change the display name of the download without changing the shortcode
- You can now reset the download count
- Added more support info to plugin header and updated donate nag message
Changed location of download directory to avoid deletion when upgrading.
- Added the ability to add download subscribers to the wordpress users table.
- Added the ability to use custom text in the subscriber registration shortcode form.
Example: [lab_subscriber_download_form download_id=1 text="Your Custom Text Here"]
- Added the ability to add custom text to subscriber registration widget form.
- Correct formatting error that caused the widget to not work.