Displays a custom thermometer image charting the amount of donations raised.
- Added the option to use the width or height parameter value as a percentage (useful for displaying thermometers consistently across various screen sizes).
- Bug fixed where thermometer settings were overwritten with defaults every time the plugin is reactivated/updated.
- More efficient code used for filling the thermometer.
- When percentage raised is greater than 100% the thermometer now fills completely.
- Thousand's separator added to the thermometer alt and title captions.
- New 'alt' parameter for the [thermometer] shortcode: toggle the thermometer's alt & title off, or use custom text.
- Added option for different raised/target value text colours.
- Fix for servers with allow_url_fopen directive set to off.
- Added a 'donate' link for the developer ;)
- New shortcodes for 'raised' and 'target' values ([therm_r] and [therm_t]).
- Addressed memory issues concerning the generation of images.
- A new parameter in the thermometer shortcode now allows for custom currency symbols.
- Image width now dynamically adjusts depending on the total raised.
- Target and percentage values change font size depending on string length.
- Horizontal and vertical margins added to the thermometer image.
- Improved the fail-safe that makes sure thermometers exist before page load.
- Code improvements including for align issues, the image title text and references to file paths.
- New Feature: Multiple thermometers with varying targets/amounts raised now possible.
- Target/amount raised values now moved from the settings page to the shortcode parameters.
- Included a cache feature which clears thermometer images on the server after 1 week.
- Fixed a bug that may have stopped the thermometer appearing in Internet Explorer.
- Helped an image resampling issue present in some browsers.
- Custom colour option for raised/target text added.
- Option added to use custom colours for the thermometer and percentage text.
- Accuracy of the thermometer-fill and gauge improved to the nearest target unit.
Requires: 2.7 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.5.2
Last Updated: 2013-12-10
Got something to say? Need help?