DOIFD-Lists is an expansion plugin for Double OPT-IN For Download that gives you the ability to create your own double opt-in email lists for your website or blog.
- Subscribers email addresses are verified via a double opt in process.
- Subscriber can only subscribe once for each list
- Customizable form text and form button text.
- Customizable Widget Form
- Customizable Landing Page Button Text
- Download Subscribers in CSV format
- Admin Notification of each new subscriber
- AJAX Forms – No more page reloading!! (Premium Version Only)
- Captcha can be added to the forms. (Premium Version Only)
- Works with with Constant Contact, MailChimp & Aweber. (Premium Version Only)
- Collect more data with optional additional form fields. (Premium Version Only)
- HTML verification emails. (Premium Version Only)
- Upload the 'doifd-list folder to the "/wp-content/plugins/" directory.
- Activate the DOIFD-List plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Create a landing page for your subscribers and add the "lab_landing_page" shortcode to it.
- Configure the plugin by going to the "Settings" and "List Settings" sub-menus that appears under DOIFD in your admin menu.
- Enter in the optional return Email Address for the verification email (List Settings Page)
- Enter the optional Name for the return verification email address (List Settings Page)
- Customize your verification email message. (List Settings Page)
- Create your list by going to the "Downloads / Lists" sub-menu. Select Type "List", Name your list, select your landing page and click "Create List"
- Then take the generated shortcode and paste it into the pages and posts of your choosing or use the Widget for the side bar or both!
- To add custom form text add this to your short code: text="Your Text Here"
- To add custom form button text add this to your shortcode: button_text="Your Button Text"
- To add custom landing page button text add this to your shortcode: button_text="Your Button Text"
That's it! Your Done!! Now go out and build your empire!!
You can get all the support you need at the DOIFD-List Support Forum
- Dutch (nl_NL)
- French (fr_FR)
- German (de_DE)
- Italian (it_IT)
- Portuguese (pt_BR)
- Spanish (es_ES)