Automatic Plugin Installation
To add a WordPress Plugin using the built-in plugin installer:
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Under Search, type DMRights.
- Find the WordPress Plugin you wish to install.
- Click Install Now to install the WordPress Plugin.
- A popup window will ask you to confirm your wish to install the Plugin.
- Click Proceed to continue with the installation. The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
- If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it.
Install DMRights.com Plugin manually
- Click the red download button to transfer the plugin Zip file to your computer.
- Unzip the plugin files.
- Connect to your site’s server using FTP.
- Navigate to the wp-content folder within the WordPress installation for your website or blog.
- Navigate to the /wp-content/plugins directory.
Upload the plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins directory on your web server.
Upload the DMRights.com plugin to your blog
- Go to Settings page in your WordPress admin area ('Settings', 'DMRights.com')
- Answer the question 'Registered DMRights User?'.
- if you are already a registered DMRights user, input your API Key and Certificate codes and click on the "Update API data" button.
- if you are not yet a DMRights enter your desired credentials (Registration is free).
- For new users, please enter your promotional coupon code o get one for free inside the plug-in Settings page.
- To activate your registration you must click on the SignUp button. You don't need to navigate outside your blog admin area.
- To start to register your posts click on the "Start to protect" button.
For any question please feel free to contact us: email@example.com