The DiveBook plugin consists of three main functionality areas:
- The main part of the plugin can be injected in pages or posts:
- Statistics about logged dives.
- Input form to easily log new dives and edit existing dives.
- List and information about all logged dives.
- Settings page for the WordPress Administrator where general settings for the plugin can be stored (not used in Beta version).
- Sidebar widget that will show key information about the most recent logged dives. You can specify how many dives to be shown in the widget.