distancefromme to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Configure the widget through the 'Widget' menu in WordPress to display it on your page
If you wish to use the shortcode to display the distance from the post add [dfme] to your post after installing the Goelocation plugin (http://wordpress.org/support/plugin/geolocation). This plugin uses the latitude and longitude values from the Geolocation plugin. The shortcode will only display the distance so you can add your own text around this value.
What do the widget configuration values do ?
- Title : The title that will appear at the top of the widget
- Use Find My Phone : If 'Yes' then the widget will use Find My Phone to get your current location. If set to 'No' then the widget will use the values provided for 'Home Lat' and 'Home Lng'.
- Show Device Name : If 'Yes' then the widget display the name of the device that it has retrieved the location for. If this is set to 'No' then the details from 'Home Name' will be displayed. If 'Home Name' field is empty then the text 'my current location.' will be used.
- Find My Phone Username : You Apple Id username for Find My Phone
- Find My Phone Password : You Apple Id password for Find My Phone
- Device No : If you have multiple devices on your Find My Phone account then you can change which one is used by changing this number. Accepts values from 0 to 100. Defaults to 0 if no value is entered.
- Timeout : How long in seconds the widget should spend looking for the Find My Phone device. Defaults to 300 if no value is entered.
- Google Maps V2 API: Your Google Maps V2 API Key
- Home Name: The name of your 'home' location. This wil be displayed to the site visitor.
- Home Lat: The latitude of your 'home' location. This will not be displayed to the site visitor.
- Home Lng: The longitude of your 'home' location. This will not be displayed to the site visitor.