Automatically displays a "digg" button for each post. Full admin options available. Can hide buttons in several ways.
1.4.1 - 9/17/09
- Fixed a bug causing Digg API buttons to sometimes display an inaccurate amount of diggs or none at all.
- Fixed the incorrect submission link bug for API Buttons.
1.4.0 - 6/13/09
- Added manual button placement with new shortcode See Faq.
- API Fix: API CSS will now load properly (You should no longer see a stretched button)
- Updated the CSS for boxes to fix visual glitch
1.3.9 - 5/16/09
- Fixed an issue where certain text in a summary would break other button settings
- Fixed the blank topic issue for digg API buttons
1.3.8 - 5/5/09
- Fixed PHP4 compatibility issue - digg API should now work with PHP4.4+
1.3.7 - 4/26/09
- Renamed the "DGZ-api" folder to "api"
- No longer need to move the "api" folder
- Some other code cleanup
1.3.6 - 4/20/09
- Changed the way bottom positioning is handled.
1.3.5 - 4/19/09
- Fixed a bug causing an on screen error when calling a blank digged item
- Fixed link to story, was pointing to incorrect story
- Fixed promote text bug
1.3.4 - 4/17/09
- Cleaned up admin UI
- Fixed a CSS issue with custom digg badges
1.3.3 - 4/15/09
- Added Threshold option to Digg API settings
1.3.2 - 4/14/09
- Added Custom Buttons with API (Beta)
1.3.1 - 4/11/09
- Added Digg API (Beta Phase)
- New choice between using API and default JS buttons
- Added API settings
1.3.0 - 4/6/09
- Added JS for box minimization
- Major code cleanup
- Anyone upgrading will need to reset their settings due to the code changes (This is in preparation to add in the digg API in a future release).
1.2.3 - 2/22/09
1.2.2 - 1/25/09
- Updated Admin Backend For New WordPress 2.7 UI
- Removed "2008 US Elections" from Topics
- Added "Olympics" to Topics
1.2.1 - 11/16/08
- Fixed a bug that was causing incompatibility issues with our other button plugins
1.2.0 - 9/30/08
- Fixed a bug where auto summaries were not removing block code correctly.
- Fixed a bug where newline text in auto summary broke buttons.
1.1.9 - 9/26/08
- New Hide Option - Hide Buttons on Search Results Page
1.1.8 - 8/7/08
- Can now choose the max number of characters for auto summary; 150, 250, 350.
1.1.7 - 7/31/08
- Fixed IE6 bottom positioning issue.
1.1.6 - 7/29/08
1.1.5 - 7/22/08
- Added preview image for all 3 digg skins in admin.
- Fixed promote option so it only shows the promotion links on pages and posts.
- Fixed some CSS issues involving bottom button alignment.
1.1.4 - 7/19/08
- Fixed an issue where tags were not being removed correctly from Automatic Summaries. Thanks goes out to Christian Riesen for this fix.
- Fixed URL encoding issues with Automatic Summaries.
- Promotion link option added to admin (Thanks goes out to those that help support diggZ-Et).
- Cleaned up admin menu for organization and visual appeal.
1.1.3 - 7/3/08
- Can now hide a button on a single post or page. See F.A.Q. for more information.
1.1.2 - 6/19/08
- Button Positions Reworked - Display Digg Button at top left or right or bottom below text, left or right
1.1.1 - 6/5/08
- New Media Scan - Read the FAQ or blog post for more information
1.1.0 - 6/2/08
- New Button Position Option - Choose to display the button on the left or right of your text
- New Summary Option - Have a summary automatically sent to digg or choose to have the submitter create one
- New Hide Option - Hide Buttons on Pages
- New Hide Option - Hide Buttons on Tag Pages
- New Hide Option - Hide Buttons on all Archive Pages (This is all Category, Author and Date based pages)
1.0.2 - 5/30/08
- Fixed an issue with shortcode becoming broken when used in a post.
1.0.1 - 5/29/08
1.0.0 - 5/24/08
Requires: 2.7 or higher
Compatible up to: 2.8.4
Last Updated: 2009-9-17
3.6 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?