What You'll See
Check out the screenshots section for pictures of what you get.
- Queries: With SAVEQUERIES enabled you'll see execution time, the query, and the reference location (ordered by time). Without SAVEQUERIES enabled you'll simply see the number of queries.
- Execution Time: How long it took to load the page
- Memory: How much memory was used
- PHP Includes: Which php theme files and plugin files were included
- CSS: CSS handles and file sizes for enqueued scripts
- Widgets: A list of Active (not necessarily used) and Inactive widgets
- Conditionals: 2 Lists of wordpress conditionals run on the current page. True/False conditionals can be used without parameters. Page Specific will return true for the current page when run with the supplied parameters.