delicious tagroll shortcode
The delicious tagroll for WordPress plugin adds a new shortcode to WordPress, the [delicious_tagroll] shortcode.
- Bugfix, You need this version if you are using PHP prior to version 5.3
- Replaced LastRSS with WordPress built in methods and set/get transient for caching. See function ps_delicious_tagroll_get_tags() in ps_delicious_tagroll.php
- Added a new optional attribute:
- Creates the tag cloud server-side (good for SEO) and lets you change the look and feel using the included style sheet.
- Uses the Delicious RSS feed API
- Caches the feed for one hour. Delicious might block you if you access their feed API too often.
- Some attributes are removed from the shortcode (you can change these using the ps_delicious_tagroll.css style sheet in the plugin directory):
- Also removed the attributes
- Added a new attribute:
- mincount (default mincount="10"), eg. show only tags with 10 or more links
- changed parameter name="true" to showname="true"
- added missing parameter showcounts="false"
Requires: 2.8.6 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.5.2
Last Updated: 2012-12-12
Got something to say? Need help?