This plugin adds support for Degaa Analytics tracking to WordPress installations.
** This plugin requires an active account with Degaa Analytics (FREE). Create your free site profile at http://www.degaa.net/signup to receive your tracking key and to access your online stats.
1) Download Degaa.zip to you location compueter
2) Extract the contents of the zip to a local folder
3) Upload the entire contents of the zip to the /plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation
4) Activate the plugin in your plugins manager
5) In the settings menu click on Degaa Analytics
6) Enter the tracking key as provided in your Degaa Analytics welcome email note: if you do not have the key available you can find it in the site management settings of the Degaa website by visiting http://www.degaa.net/my-sites
7) Enable the Administrator tracking and Admin tracking features as desired.
<?php do_action('plugin_name_hook'); ?>in your templates