- Modified some method of injection of data in the database for improving security. Some slashes may appears, please delete them.
- Bug fixes (spaces were added after title editing)
- Added an another script of nice tooltip : better when jQuery is already used by your theme or by one of your extensions
- Improve script and style injection to be coherent with WP
- DDay-Widget was not fully deleted in 0.3.8
- Fix some bugs on WP3.0 with Scriptaculous and Prototype on the admin page
- Widget is now merged in the code of wp-dday.php so there is only one plugin to activate.
- Adds translation into Belorussian. Thanks to Marcis G.
- Fix of an error with Daylight saving time and offset timezone. The problem came from an inadequation between GMT and the time of the server causing errors when changing DST, timezone or server. Now all the dates are coded in GMT so there should be no problem with it anymore. But the dates saved before this upgrade may lagged by an error of some hours. You will need to fix them manually (just go in the admin of DDay and edit the time of these ddays to what you want it is). I am very sorry for this inconvenience.
- Fix some things for WP 2.7
- Adds a filter %DATE% and %DATEandHOUR% for display formatting
- Fix an error to execute the query of the frequence of repetion
- Fix an error that displayed the li tag when the event shouldn't be displayed
- Fix a select query in the database -> list of dday where not displayed
- Fix a bug with Publish / Unpublish in admin page
- -1 in display before and after => No display
- 1 bug fixed Fonction : drag and drope
- Some improvement in the code
- Nice tooltip : can be de-activate easilly
- Choice of unit of the countdown more flexible
Thanks to all who sent bug reports and ideas for improvements.