- Manage multiple gallery with title and description fields for different pages or posts, and manage photos with some basic fields under each gallery and a some basic setings for manage gallery and photos.
- Core features mainly (1. Manage gallery 2. Manage photos 3. Default settings etc)
- It is extremely simple to use. But, if desired, gallery thumbs are resizable through admin settings. also large image size and slide speed are configurable
- Create a gallery
- Add some photos on this gallery
- Copy the gallery code from gallery listing page Example: [DDSPG_Gallery id="1"]
- past the code on your wordpress page or post
- adjust the settings using default settings admin page
- that's it (This example is to load a gallery which id is 1)
- Finally please check the directory "cache" file write permission wp-content\plugins\dd-simple-photo-gallery\include\cache is it writable or not? Make this "cache" folder write permission 0777
Full instructions explaining more options can be found on the plugin's homepage.
IV) How does it look in action?
Examples can be found on the plugin's example page.
It works for me. But this is still not much tested, so there are for sure some issues. Please let me know :-)
Write a comment.