Installing danixland-user-panel is straightforward and requires just a few seconds:
If you use the "Add New Plugin" pane from your dashboard just install it and activate it, then proceed to the last step and configure it.
Otherwise follow these steps:
- Download the latest version of the plugin.
- If using the "Install Plugins->Upload" section on the WordPress admin area just upload the zip file, otherwise unpack the zip file and upload
the "danixland-user-panel" directory inside the "wp-content/plugins" directory of your WordPress installation using your favourite ftp client.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Add the widget to your sidebar from Appearance->Widgets.
- Configure the widget options through the Setting Panel which can be accessed from the sidebar clicking on Settings->User Panel Options.