Cyclone Slider 2 is an easy-to-use slider plugin with an intuitive user interface. It leverages the built-in features of WordPress. It uses custom post for the slider, custom fields to store settings, and media uploader for the images. It also uses a template system that allows developers to easily customize the look and behavior of the slider. It's a simple and flexible slider plugin.
- Very easy to use interface! Just drag and drop to re-order your slides.
- Responsive slider for responsive and fluid websites.
- Supports image, YouTube, Vimeo, custom HTML, and testimonial slides.
- Powered by Cycle 2, the most flexible jQuery slideshow plugin.
- Every project is unique. To address this issue Cyclone Slider 2 has a template system that allow developers to easily customize the slider appearance and behavior.
- Ability to add per-slide transition effects.
- Customizable tile transition effects.
- Unlimited sliders.
- Unique settings for each slider.
- Supports random slide order.
- Shortcode for displaying sliders anywhere in your site.
- Ability to import images from NextGEN (NextGEN must be installed and active).
- Translation ready and RTL support.
- Ability to use qTranslate quick tags for slide title and descriptions (qTranslate must be installed and active).
- Allows title and alt to be specified for each slide images.
- Comes with a widget to display your slider easily in widget areas.
- Ability to fine tune the script settings. You can choose what scripts to load and where to load them.
- It's FREE!
- Cyclone Slider 2 was based on Cycle 2 by Mike Alsup.
- Special thanks to Cea Bacolor for the wonderful photos.
- Aubin BERTHE for the French translation.
- maxgx for the Italian translation.
- Hassan for the Arabic translation.
- Javad for the Persian translation.
- Borisa Djuraskovic for the Serbo-Croatian translation.
- Gabriel Gil for the Spanish translation.
Do you want to translate Cyclone Slider into your language? Go to the project page at transifex, create a free account, and join.
GPLv2 or later - http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html