The CyberSyn plugin (developed by CyberSEO.net) is powerful, lightweight and easy to use Atom/RSS syndicating plugin for WordPress.
- Parses the RSS and Atom feeds for specific XML elements only and ignores everything else. So it's rather compact and extremely fast.
- Integrated with TBS (The Best Spinner).
- Allows to automatically embed videos from standard YouTube RSS feeds. Just enable the "Embed videos" option and plugin will automatically extract and embed YouTube videos among with their full descriptions directly into your posts.
- Allows to store syndicated images on the local host.
- Advanced RSS/Atom parsing algorithm has the ability to pull the feeds fully automatically. Furthermore, you can assign the updating period to each particular feed. Also you can set up a maximum number of posts that will be syndicated at once. This is a very useful feature for SEO of your blogs.
- Adjustable post uniqueness identification by GUID, post name or both.
- The plugin has no problem with syndicating various embedded media content such as streaming videos, flash objects etc.
- PHP 5.2.4 or greater
- MySQL 5.0 or greater
- PHP mbstring extension
- PHP cURL extension (recommended)
- PHP variable safe_mode must be disabled (if cURL is not installed)
- PHP variable allow_url_fopen must be enabled (if cURL is not installed)
- Access to cron on server (recommended)