Custom Post Types Relationships (CPTR)
This plugin will let you create custom post relationships among posts, pages and custom post types.
- Added a "Settings" link into the plugins' listing page.
- The plugin's Upgrade Notice, if available, is now shown into the plugins listing page.
- Fixed a bug where the normal post object was not restored after the execution of cptr_category_selector(), when selecting related posts. (Thanks Pascal Rosin).
- Fixed a bug where relationships were inappropriately outputted when using the shortcode.
- All functions/pages/settings etc that included the acronym CPT have been renamed to CPTR. Functions have been deprecated and will be available until v3.0.
- Implemented automatic upgrade of settings etc for earlier version users.
- Version number changed to match the plugin repo.
- Fixed a bug where the last related post was the current for $post after the plugin run.
- Thumbnail now links to the post too.
- The cpr_populate() function now always returns an array, even if empty.
Requires: 3.8 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.9.2
Last Updated: 2014-8-4
Got something to say? Need help?