- This plugin will allow you to upload pdf files to your post or pages or any other custom post types.
- You can eather use shortcodes or functions to display attachments.
- At most 10 PDF files can be uploaded.
- just install the plugin and update setting from
Settings-> Custom Pdf Attachment.
- Upload files in your post/page edit page.
- Display files in frontend using shortcodes or using custom functions.
- [pdf_attachment file="file_number" name="optional file_name"]
- Example: [pdf_attachment file="1" name="PDF File 1"]
- pdf_attachment_file("file_number","optional file_name");
- Example: echo pdf_attachment_file(1,"PDF File 1");
Custom Post Type Attachment PRO
There is a PRO version of this plugin that supports unlimited files to upload with multiple file types. You can get it here in USD 1.50
- Unlimited number of files can be uploaded.
- Files can be embedded in the page content. Users can view the content of the file before download.
- Supported document files that can be embedded are Adobe Acrobat (PDF), Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Microsoft Excel (XLS)
Get a quote for creating a Custom Plugin.